The Pear is a consciously child-friendly cafe, with multiple things in place to make our space and practice welcoming and fun for family members of all ages. Among other things, The Pear:
- Serves FREE babyccinos
- Has several small menu items that are great for kids
- Has a play area for kids, including toys, puzzles and colouring-in supplies
- Has a change table in our accessible toilet
- Has a high chair
- Has installed a street library with kids books, accessible 24/7
- Hosts ‘Parents and Bubs Mornings’ every Thursday morning, with conversations, workshops and clothes swaps for local parents
- Organises free activities for kids of all ages every school holidays
- Initiated a closed Facebook group called ‘The Pear Neighbourhood Parents‘, for local parents to share anything related to parenting and kids
- Always has someone (staff or neighbour) available to hold your baby while you drink your coffee!
The Pear is a part of the Babyccinos Child-friendly Cafes community. Please feel free to leave us a review there!